Welcome To Reimagine 2023
Reimagine Australia is proud to bring you the Reimagine 2023 National Conference, formerly known as the ECIA National Conference, over three action-filled days from 20-22 November 2023, at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
The theme for Reimagine 2023 is RETOOL - REPLENISH - RECONNECT and is focused on providing you with all of the latest support, information, and resources to enable you to continue to transform the lives of children developmental delay, difference and disability and their families.
This conference is for:
- Early Childhood Intervention practitioners
- Early childhood educators
- Allied health professionals
- Social workers
- Community workers and volunteers
- General Practitioners and Pediatricians
- Maternal child health nurses
- Disability support workers
- Mental health workers
- Service managers
- Family and disability advocates
- Early Childhood researchers and academics
- Family members of children with a developmental difference, delay, or disability
We look forward to seeing you in Brisbane!
Call for Presentations Close
Wednesday 31 May
Thursday 1 June
Friday 28 July